Monday 8 December 2008

Welcome to this blog

I don't know if this is the right title for what we are doing, but anyway I decided to reserve this blog space for communication amongst the group of people who are possibly available for our next weekend of research / exploration over the edge.

I am currently looking for a venue in Sheffield where whoever is available, can meet for a weekend in January or February next year. Let me know if you are interested in coming, and want to help us choose the date.

At our gatherings in October 07 and April 08 we have been creating a tuned-in way of working together which transcends the agendas we arrive with and moves into a shared creative improvisational space - from where we hope to discover all sorts of possibilities and opportunities.

As I said before, it is work that combines elements from Process Work, Community Building, Clown Improvisation, Feldenkrais Method and Focusing. We have only done it twice in the space of a year, but I have a strong sense of it shaping into a unified and coherent method - that will repay many times over the time and energy that we commit to it.

I think this blog can work better than a string of addresses in an e-mail, but in order to make posts you have to sign up for it, and it will be good if we can all find a way to receive an e-mail alert whenever anybody posts to it. I will continue to provide information through the old-style e-mail list until the blog is up and running, and seems to be working for everyone.

No comments: